How to Draw Warrior Cats Tutorial | Warriors Amino
So I like to draw a lot, mostly cats, and I’ve picked up a few tips and tricks from YouTuber Riverspirit. Sketch out where and how you want the ears and the cross thingy for lining up and centring the facial features, as well as a smaller circle inside the chest circle for the shoulder.
What is a good warrior cat name?
Cinderpelt, Stormcloud, Dewpetal, and Redtail are some examples of warrior cat names.
How do you pick a warrior cat name?
There are some additional rules to follow when naming a warrior cat from the book series, such as:
- Cats under the age of six months are always given the suffix ‘Kit.’ Cats over six months (or apprentices) are given the suffix ‘Paw.’ Clan leaders are given the suffix ‘Star.’
How do you make a warrior cat OC?
Text of Literature
- Give your cat their own unique features.
- Keep it natural.
- There are no breeds.
- Personality is required.
- Give your OC a realistic age for what they are doing.
- Pick one clan and stick to it.
How do you make drawing sketches?
Top 20 sketching tips to help you improve your skills
- Know the difference between 4B and 4H pencils.
- Take control of your pencil.
- Experiment with different mark-making methods.
- Vary your lines.
- Avoid smudging.
- Control your edges.
- Use a blending stick for smooth shading.