How to Draw a Ship
Time required: 45 minutes. How to Draw a Ship PDF Tutorial (see above). Download the Mayflower Drawing, click to open PDF or Clipart, or click on image to download clipart.
How do you make the Mayflower ship?
1Cut a paper plate in half and set aside.
- 1Cut a paper plate in half.
- If you want a taller hull, cut two paper plates in half.
- 2Trim off the curved bottom of the plate.
- 3Join the two halves.
- 4Paint the ship.
- 5Prepare the sails and masts.
- 6Make a pair of holes on each sail.
- 7Position the largest sail.
How do you draw a easy spaceship step by step?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions for a Spaceship
- Draw two long curved lines to outline the flying saucer.
- Draw a long curved line to connect the tops of the short straight lines.
- Draw ovals just above the previous line.
- Draw a curved line to outline a semicircle below the ship.