How to Draw a Monkey – Step by Step Drawing Guide
This how to draw tutorial will teach you how to draw a super cute and super silly monkey, which you will be able to draw in a variety of positions once you’ve mastered the first one. It’s a simple one that both kids and drawing beginners will master in no time.
What about two small bumps or hilts in the shape of a heart or a number?
Inside the ears, draw two smaller ear shapes. A set of eyes, an eyelid, and a mouth line are some of the most important features of a child’s face.
To represent a person’s skull, draw a round shape beneath the head.
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw a simple monkey step by step?
Easy Monkey Drawing Tutorial with Step-by-Step Instructions
- Draw an elipse shape (it doesn’t have to be perfect).
- Draw a m, or a heart or a number 3.
- Next, draw a round outline for the head.
- Draw two ears.
- Finally, draw facial details.
- Draw a round shape under the head for the body.
- And one inside the first one.