How do you draw a triceratops for beginners?
- Make guidelines. Draw an egg shape.
- Draw an overlapping oval.
- Erase inside line. Draw the back leg.
- Erase inside line. Add the front leg.
- Erase line. Draw remaining legs and tail.
- Erase line and add the face.
- Erase line and draw horns, eye and nose.
- Add a foreground and background.
10 Feb 2020
How do you draw a Triceratop for kids?
How to Draw a Triceratops For Kids
- Make two shapes, one for the head, and the other for the body.
- Sketch out the side of the triceratops head which should include the horns, shape of the snout, and face.
- Finish drawing the head by making the fan like bone design like so.
How do you draw a Triceratops in Jurassic world?
Suggested clip 120 seconds
How to draw a Triceratops from Jurassic World – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you draw a brontosaurus?
View By Slides
- First, draw the mouth of the brontosaurus.
- Draw your eyes and nose of the Brontosaurus.
- Draw two long curves down the head to form the Brontosaurus’s neck.
- Use two long curves to draw the back and tail of the brontosaurus.
- Draw one fore limb and one hind limb below the back.