How do I draw a hot air balloon?
How to draw a Hot Air Balloon
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Outline the general shape of the balloon.
- Outline the shapes of the parts which the balloon consist of.
- With the ovals, mark the bottom of the balloon and attaching points to ropes.
- Show a vertical division with the help of smooth lines, retaining the balloon’s shape.
How do you make an easy hot air balloon?
DIY Hot Air Balloons
- Step 1: Materials. Materials needed:
- Step 2: Tie the Bag. First, Tie the bag in four evenly spaced spots by the opening of the bag.
- Step 3: Cut and Bend Wire.
- Step 4: Make the Candle Holder.
- Step 5: Glue the Cup and Add Candles.
- Step 6: Attach to Bag.
- Step 7: Ready to Fly!
How do you draw a simple airplane?
- Draw top half of plane body.
- Draw bottom half of plane body.
- Add center tail.
- Add two side tails.
- Draw two wings.
- Draw an engine on each wing.
- Add windows on plane body.
- Add clouds around sky.
How do you draw a cute cat?
Suggested clip · 102 seconds
How to Draw a Kitten Super Easy – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip