How do you draw a cute donkey?
Suggested clip · 106 seconds
How To Draw A Donkey – Nativity – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you draw a realistic donkey face?
Step 1: Start by drawing two tiny triangular eyes about half a centimeter apart. Step 2: Shade in the eyes. Step 3: Draw the top of head above both eyes shaped like a helmet. Add an oval around each eye for detail.
How do you draw a baby donkey?
Step 1: First, draw in the head and nose with ears on the sides of the head and hair for a mane. Step 2: Then draw in the eyes above the nose. Step 3: Next draw the front legs, hooves and belly. Step 4: Then draw in the back legs and back.
How do you draw a donkey in Shrek easy?
How to Draw Donkey from Shrek with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
- Start with a pear shape with a large rectangular shape for his snout.
- Add a large bean shape for his body.
- Draw in thin front limbs.
- Then draw tin rear limbs and a short tail.
- Draw in his circular eyes.