How to Draw a Beach Scene
Draw the horizon line with a ruler, or wavy lines for the water’s edge. Draw clouds in the sky with short, connected curved lines on your paper. If your beach scene is at night, add a moon by drawing a circle or a cress.
 You can draw as many palm trees as you want, but you don’t have to if your beach doesn’t have any. Draw a wiggly line under each palm tree to indicate that it’s standing on sand rather than floating. 2 Add a beach umbrella to make it look like people were there. It may be difficult to draw people, but you can make the beach look crowded by adding a beach umbrella.
How do you draw a beach sketch?
- Draw a body in the lower left corner.
- Add legs, hair, and a bathing suit.
- Draw a blanket and umbrella.
- Add a wavy line for water, and a pail with shovel.
- Draw a figure in the right corner.
- Add a beach ball and lots of starfish.
- Draw two sailboats in the distance.
- Add a horizon line, waves, and sky with clouds and birds.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
What color is sand?
The most common beach sand colors are pale cream, golden, and caramel, but sands can also be red, brown, pink, orange, gold, purple, green, and black in some locations around the world.
How do you sketch a sun set?
Drawing a Sunset: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Draw the horizon line first, then the mountainous islands on one side of the picture.
- Draw another island on the opposite side, this time using a curved, bumpy line.
- Draw the sun.
How do you draw a simple rainbow?
- Draw the horizon line.
- Begin the rainbow with the top curve.
- Add two more evenly spaced curves below.
- Finish with two evenly spaced curves below.
- Draw background bushes.
- Draw flowers in the foreground.