How to Draw The Disney Castle Step by Step
Draw a small wide tower with a pointy top, as well as a couple of tall ones in the back with pointy tops, and the walls behind the towers. Now all we have to do is color it in with a dark pencil.
How do you draw how do you draw a castle?
- Draw the door.
- Begin the towers.
- Continue the towers and doors.
- Add tower tops and door lines.
- Add more tower and door lines.
- Draw the center tower.
- Draw the windows and flag.
How do you teach a 7 year old to draw?
Encourage children to draw with their eyes on the object they’re drawing by placing a square of paper on their pencil, above the spot where they grip it, so they can’t see the line they’re drawing. Have them draw practice lines first, then separate each part of the shape.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a simple bucket?
- If you can’t draw straight lines, use a ruler.
- If you want to be able to erase, start with a pencil.
- Draw BIG!
- If you have trouble writing, use a pencil grip to help you.
- If you want to draw a mop to go with your bucket, make a stick with a circle on the end.