A Mesmerizing Timelapse Showing How to Draw a 3D Hole Optical Illusion on a Piece of Paper
Artist Tom McPherson silently demonstrates how to achieve the optical illusion of a 3D hole on a flat piece of paper in a mesmerizing timelapse. See how to draw a 3D hole in this simple anamorphic drawing illusion. Use promo code SQUIDBLOG for one free month of hosting.
How do you make drawing sketches?
Top 20 sketching tips to help you improve your skills
- Know the difference between 4B and 4H pencils.
- Take control of your pencil.
- Experiment with different mark-making methods.
- Vary your lines.
- Avoid smudging.
- Control your edges.
- Use a blending stick for smooth shading.
What is a 4D drawing?
4D Draw is a simple vector graphics app that allows you to draw four-dimensional figures by representing the first three coordinates of each point in the traditional way and using color to represent the fourth coordinate. It is designed for geometry students who want to learn to visualize four-dimensional space.
How draw 3D pictures step by step?
Please share this article.
- Begin by sketching a rectangle.
- Continue this process to the far right side of the rectangle.
- With a darker pencil or pen, trace around the image and erase all unwanted pencil marks.
- Lightly sketch in a second set of steps on the left side.
How do you make something look 3D when drawing?
- Use contour lines for irregular objects like circles, blobs, and so on.
- Always sketch in 3D.
- To draw a 3D object with vertices, draw one shape, duplicate it, connect the vertices, and then shade it.
How can I make my drawing look realistic?
How to Make a More Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Start with a light initial sketch, concentrating on the largest shapes first.
- Remember, there are no visible lines in realism.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.