How to Draw a Cartoon Panda
The giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) lives in the remote mountain forests of China. Follow this easy, step-by-step drawing guide to make your own cartoon panda. All you need is a pencil and some paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon Panda
Erase the guide lines from within the ovals drawn to create mirror images. Giant pandas typically have white faces and bellies, with black eye spots, ears, and paws. Draw an oval and three ovals in a paw print pattern within each foot. Draw ears by enclosing a half circle on each side of the head, using one curved line for each ear.
How do you draw a panda?
1. How to Draw the Body of a Panda
- Draw an oval for the main body and a circle for the head. Connect the two with gentle lines.
- Draw two slanting lines to sketch the distance between the legs.
- Attach the legs to the ends of those lines, slightly curved towards the ground.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.