How to Draw Whiskers on Your Face
Water-based paints are the safest for you to use on your skin because they are non-toxic and free of parabens and formaldehyde. Warning: Don’t use acrylic, watercolor, oil, or any other paints that aren’t specifically made for skin.
Make your eyes pop by drawing a defined cat eye with black eyeliner. Create whiskers by drawing 3-4 angled lines from the whisker dots upward, varying the length of each one between 2 and 3 inches (51 to 76mm).
How do you make mouse whiskers on your face?
Part 2 of 3: Putting the Look Together
- On the tip of your nose, draw an upside-down triangle.
- Draw a straight line from the tip of the triangle to the top of your lip.
- Add 6-10 small whisker dots between your nose and upper lip.
- Draw 3-4 angled lines upward from the whisker dots to create whiskers.
What can I use to draw whiskers on my face?
If you have light skin, use a black or brown colored makeup to make whiskers; if you have darker skin, use a yellow or silver color to make whiskers. Start near the dots you just made and make quick even strokes across the face out towards your ears with your eyebrow pencil or eyeliner.
How do you make yourself look like a cat?
To create a contoured look, use oranges, blacks, and browns around your eyes and mouth.
- Make a V shape on your forehead to give your eyes depth.
- Make your cat nose more prominent on your face by shading your upper lip and bridge of the nose white.
Can u put makeup on a cat?
Because animal eyes are not the same as ours, putting makeup on your cat’s eyes can cause an infection. Makeup is designed for people and was not designed to be used on an animal’s fur or skin. Inhaling certain products can cause illness.
What are cat whiskers for?
“Though whiskers are called “tactile hairs,” they don’t actually feel anything.” Whiskers are specially tuned sensory equipment that guide a cat through daily functions. These specialized hairs aid vision and help a kitty navigate his environment, providing additional sensory input, similar to antennae on insects.