How To Draw A Tree – Happy Family Art
WARNING: This post contains affiliate links. I decided to make a tutorial on how to draw trees, so I made 7 drawings of various trees with step-by-step instructions. I used a regular sketching pencil for these drawings, but the same principal applies to other mediums as well.
Tree # 2: The Seascape Tree.
The tree in this image is being bent by the wind, and many of the branches are leaning to the right as a result of the wind. I also added some clouds, shaded the water, drew a sand line, and some tall grass on the hill.
Tree # 4: Umbrella Tree
I decided on four trees, but more would be great as well. I added more details to the trunk, made more squiggly branches, and shaded the ‘umbrella’ portions of this tree, which was especially fun to draw.
Tree # 5: The Bushy Tree:
I added some shadow with the side of my pencil where the leaves will be, as well as some more detailed leaves, but they could also be berries, flowers, or whatever else you want for a tree.
Here is the Tree # 6, Or The Little Tree:
How do you draw a tree that doesn’t end in a stump? Add some more shading and grass to the back of the tree.
Tree # 7: The First Tree.
This was the first tree I ever drew, and I wasn’t particularly pleased with it, but here it is nonetheless; now go practice some trees of your own! Play around, and draw some amazing trees!
How do you draw a simple tree for beginners?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you make a tree craft?
Place the paper tube (your tree trunk) on the bottom of your largest tree top shape, overlapping it by three inches or so, and trace the tube’s sides onto the tree top shape. Cut out all three tree top shapes, and cut along the two lines drawn on the largest tree top shape.
How do you draw a easy sun?
Drawing the Sun: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Draw a series of tall, narrow triangles across the top of the circle.
- Continue drawing tall, narrow triangles around the circle’s perimeter.
- Sketch smaller, shorter triangles between the triangles already drawn.