How do you trace a wolf?
Where to Look for Wolves
- If they come closer than 91 meters (300 feet), wave your arms and make noise to show your dominance
- don’t turn your back on them.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles and stripes on the tail.
What is a GREY wolf’s diet?
Wolves are carnivores, meaning they prefer large hoofed mammals like deer, elk, bison, and moose, as well as smaller mammals like beavers, rodents, and hares.