How to Draw Warrior Cats Tutorial | Warriors Amino
So I like to draw a lot, mostly cats, and I’ve picked up a few tips and tricks from YouTuber Riverspirit. Sketch out where and how you want the ears and the cross thingy for lining up and centring the facial features, as well as a smaller circle inside the chest circle for the shoulder.
Does Warrior Cats have a movie?
The Warriors film is the working title for a live-action CGI animated film based on the series.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
What happened Maple Shade?
Despite being listed in The Ultimate Guide as a RiverClan cat, Mapleshade was never accepted into RiverClan and was turned down when she sought refuge after the death of her kits and exile from ThunderClan.
What book does Squirrelpaw become a warrior?
Squirrelpaw is the first new warrior at the Clans’ new home, and she receives her warrior name, Squirrelflight, on the last night the four Clans share together during the journey.
Is Jayfeather still alive?
With the death of Leafpool, Jayfeather is now ThunderClan’s head medicine cat, and he’s still grumpy.
How do you draw a realistic cat?
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a cat
- Step 1: Draw a vertical line. Step 2: Draw a large oval for the body. Step 3: Draw a circle for the cat head. Step 4: Draw two triangle shapes for the cat ears. Step 5: Draw ovals for the four cat paws.