How to Draw a Robot
Drawing a robot is one of the simplest ways to begin a project that begins with a story. Simple geometric shapes such as a square head and half circle hands are easy to draw, and a very detailed robot with some shading can make an amazing drawing.
Draw a robot body, arms, legs, and feet with medium-highlighters, colored pencils, ruler, paint, and watercolour pencils. Trace with a marker and color. Add details to the head and neck with different colors and brushstrokes. Time needed: 1 hour, medium-highlighters, colored pencils, ruler, paint, and watercolour pencils.
How do you draw a robot?
What is the best way to make a drawing robot?
- Wrap wires around both leads of your DC motor with electrical tape.
- Push an eraser into the DC motor axle.
- Test the DC motor by connecting the two wires with a single AA battery.
- Add marker legs to your cup.
- Attach the motor and battery setup to your cup.
How do you draw a robot face?
In just 20 seconds, you can draw a robot.
- Step 1: Draw a head, starting with a large rectangle.
- Step 2: Draw a face, with two circles for eyes and a small coloured in rectangle for a mouth.
- Step 3: Draw extra head bits.
- Step 4: Draw a neck.
- Step 5: Draw a body.
- Step 6: Draw a control panel.
- Step 7: Draw some legs.
What’s a good robot name?
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the most hilarious Roomba names.
- The Bot.
- Our Robot Overloads.
- Robbie Robot.
- Rosie the Robot Maid.
- Bob (so easy to remember)
How can I make a simple robot at home?
A bristlebot is a small robot that your kids can make at home by cutting off the bristle end of a toothbrush and connecting a small pre-isolated motor to some coin cell batteries. This little setup is simple to put together, but the experience of building it is rewarding and fun for kids.
How do I start building robots?
Getting Started with Robotics: 10 Pointers
- Learn about electronics.
- Buy some books.
- Begin small.
- If you don’t have any programming experience, get LEGO Mindstorms.
- Enter a contest – for example, build a ‘bot to do something.
- Work on your ‘bots on a regular basis.
- Read about other people’s mistakes.
- Don’t be a tightwad.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.