How to Draw a Dog (Golden Retriever)
Step-by-step instructions for drawing the dog’s body, muzzle, and face in a time-lapse (speed drawing) video. Please PAUSE the video after each step to allow you to work through each step at your own pace.
How do you shade a face?
To create a shadow, shade up into the outline of two small ovals for the nostrils, then start shading a slightly lighter shade as you move toward the center of the nose from the left side.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some portrait drawing tips:
- Start with the eyes and work your way down to the nose and mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to aid in the creation of the lighter edge of the face.
How do you draw a simple girl’s face?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a girl’s face.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Ears.
- Step 3 u2014 Add Hair to the Face.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Eyes.
- Step 5 u2014 Then, Draw the Nose.
- Step 6 u2014 Draw a Bright Smile on the Face.
- Step 7 u2014 Next, Add an Eyebrow.
- Step 8 u2014 Add a Blush to the Cheeks.