How to Draw a Bass
Add scales if you want to make your fish look more realistic or if you’re having trouble with the curves. Forest, olive, and sage green with a bit of pale yellow work well. If you want a different shade, try blending greens and other colors.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a easy car?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumpers.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
How do you draw a dot on a dice?
Hold the die with the single-dot side facing you and the two-dot side facing up. Paint three dots diagonally from top left to bottom right on the blank side to your left, and four dots in each corner on the opposite face.
How do you draw a bass guitar easy?
How to Draw a Bass Guitar: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Draw an oval to represent a bass guitar.