How to Draw the Grim Reaper
Grim reapers appear in the art, decorations, and costumes of funerals throughout history, and today’s easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial can help.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing the Grim Reaper
Begin by drawing a rhombus, which is a four-sided shape similar to a square but upturned on one corner, like a diamond. The corners should be rounded, as this shape will serve as the opening for the grim reaper’s hood. Grim Reaper drawing – step 2 2. Outline the hood with a series of curved lines, which should surround the rhombus and double back to form the wrinkled peak.
What does a Grim Reaper tattoo mean?
The Grim Reaper can represent the “circle of life,” indicating that you recognize that life and death are inevitable events that all of us will face, as well as bravery and courage, indicating that you are not afraid to die or meet your faith.
How do you draw a skull?
How to draw a skull in step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Draw the basic shapes and lines.
- Step 2: Draw the eye sockets and nasal cavity.
- Step 3: Define the cheekbones and jawline.
- Step 4: Add more detail to the top of the skull.
- Step 5: Outline the teeth.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.