Our character’s arms and legs are made up of obtuse angles, while his body is made up of two parallel lines that taper down towards each other.
After outlining the basic features of a girl’s body, we need to connect her chest and pelvis with smooth lines, resulting in a figure that resembles a pear shape, as shown in the image below.
To make the body look more like a person rather than a toy, we outline the basic contours of the arms and legs, making sure that the arms of the girl in our figure are not too wide or embossed. We do this with long elongated cylinders and balls.
A typical female figure should have wide, round hips and legs that taper slightly downward, with contours that resemble the letter “M” where the hips and pelvis meet.
We’ve depicted her with large eyes, a small nose, and puffy lips in this image, but you can give her any appearance you want.
The contours of the ears are outlined to show how close they are to the rest of the body.
How do you draw a woman easily?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a woman!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Woman’s Head and Shoulders.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw the Woman’s Dress.
- Step 4 u2014 After that, Draw the Woman’s Left Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 After that, Complete Both Legs of the Woman.
- Step 6 u2014 After that, Draw the Woman’s Left and Right Arm.
- Step 7 u2014 After that, Draw the Woman’s Hair.