How to Draw Simple Anime Eyes
Draw an oval between the lash lines to hide the top and bottom. Draw a few lines coming off of the upper lash line and add eyelashes. Add a few eyelashes to the lower lash line if you’d like.
Make a small circle near the top of the oval, about 1/10th the size of the iris, and leave it white so it looks like light is reflecting off the eye. Draw a smaller oval inside the first one and fill it in to make the pupil.
How do you draw male anime eyes Wikihow?
Drawing a Male Anime Eye (Method 3 of 4)
- For the upper eyelid, draw a horizontal line with a slight curve.
- For the lower eyelid, draw a shorter horizontal line that curves up at the ends.
- For the iris, draw a semicircle coming off the bottom of the upper eyelid.
- Add two circles inside the iris to show the glare.
How do you draw pretty Anime girl eyes?
Tutorial on How to Draw Female Anime Eyes
- Step 1: Draw the Eye’s Outer Shape.
- Step 2: Draw the Iris’ Shape.
- Step 3: Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4: Draw the Dark Area at the Top of the Iris.
- Step 5: Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6: Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7: Shade The Different Areas of the Eye.
How do you color anime eyes?
Fill in the inside of the eye with fill tools. Don’t worry about shades because this is just the base; instead, focus on making sure there are no gaps between the line art and the fill color. Use the eraser tool if the paint goes outside the line, and the pen tool if there are small gaps.
How do you shade eyes?
3. How to Create a Shaded Eye
- With the HB pencil, draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Soften the shadows with the blending stump.
- With the eraser, clean the illuminated area.
- With the HB pencil, draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you make anime tears?
Draw the bottom eyelashes/eyelids curved inwards and slightly lowered towards the outer part of the eye when drawing an anime character who is about to cry. Draw the top eyelashes/eyelids less curved than normal and also slightly lowered towards the outer part of the eye.
What are eyes for?
The eye’s primary function is to convert light into electrical signals known as nerve impulses, which the brain then converts into images of our surroundings. Light rays pass through the cornea’s pupil.
How do you stare at a girl?
It’s not erasing a woman’s humanity to notice her body (or particular body parts), and it’s not erasing her humanity to fantasize about having sex with her to move your eyes up and down and look at her face. Breasts don’t walk by themselves; they belong to human beings.
How long should you make eye contact with a girl?
Maintain eye contact for 4-5 seconds once you’ve established it. Maintain eye contact for 4-5 seconds once you’ve established it.