How to Draw a Tractor (Simple Step-by-Step Instructions)
Draw a large circle with two smaller circles inside. Draw a larger circle with a jagged line for the tire tread to form the tractor’s rear, larger wheel. Draw an upward line lightly angled to the right from the top step.
How do you draw a simple step by step truck?
- Draw a rectangle. Add the cab shape. Add the front end.
- Draw wheels with rims inside.
- Draw wheel openings.
- Erase lines, add details, and a window.
- Draw lights, bumper, and road.
How do you draw a cactus for kids?
- Draw the main cactus trunk.
- Add the two arms on the sides.
- Draw rib lines in the center.
- Add lots of rib lines on the right arm.
- Add lots of rib lines on the left arm.
- Add a horizon line and rocks.
- Add smaller cacti and a sun.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.