How to draw a man figure – I Draw Fashion
Learn how to draw the basic runway pose (which is similar to the female runway pose) and how to depict the male figure’s proportions.
How to draw a man model in 9 steps:
Start your fashion sketch by marking how big the figure will be. Leave a little bit from the top and a lot from the bottom of the sheet, then pull the Centerline. The head and torso will be drawn above this line, while the legs will occupy the lower half.
Step 2: Head and torso guidelines
Divide the upper half of the model into four equal parts, leaving a small portion from the first to the second part for the figure’s neck, 1 head for the feet from the ground up, and 1/4 for the arms and hands.
Step 3:Draw the shoulders
Draw an ellipse for the head, then draw the neck in between the dashed lines. Sketch the shoulders, which should be at least 3 times the width of the head for a man figure. Male figures’ necks should be shorter and wider than female models’.
Step 4: Draw the torso
The upper third of the torso should be drawn narrowing down from the shoulders to the second section, which represents the hips. Since it’s a walking runway pose, one leg should be in front of the other.
Step 5: Draw the arms and legs lines
Draw an A-B segment of the human torso and center the arms. Draw a straight line for the left leg and an ellipse for the foot, with the right foot close to the Centerline and higher than the left.
Step 6: Filling the body skeleton
If you want to make a male model, start with the guidelines marked in the previous step and don’t worry about realism at this point; male models’ arms and legs are significantly wider than female models’, so simple tubes will suffice.
Step 8: Details
The abs begin just below the chests and peak just above the belly button. Fine-tune the model’s knees and feet, then draw the collarbones, hands, and abs as shown. The third pack of abs always ends at the bellybutton.
Step 9: Finishing touches
I Draw Fashion is a weekly tutorial on how to draw fashion, including how to clean up your drawing, add a face, toes, and, of course, the design you want.
How do you draw a man easy?
In just 9 simple steps, you can draw a complete man!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Now, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
- Step 6 u2014 Finally, Draw a Pair of Nice Shoes.
How do you draw body positions?
How to Draw Poses in 4 Easy Steps
- Dynamic Poses: What They Are and How to Draw Them.
- Step 1: Gather Your Materials.
- Step 2: Sketch the Basic Action Lines.
- Step 3: Construct 3D Shapes For The Body Parts.
- Step 4: Add Details and Sketch More Natural Outlines.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
What is mens fashion?
a. fashion in clothing, cosmetics, behavior, and other areas, especially the most recent or admired style.
What does Croquis mean?
A rough draft is referred to as a sketch.
How do you draw fashion croquis?
Make a rough sketch of your figure.
- Begin with a straight line.
- Divide your figure into equal sections.
- Proportion your figure.
- Draw lines for the shoulders and hips.
- Fill in the full figure.
- Draw your fashion design.
- Sketch in facial features.