How to Draw a Gingerbread Man
Students may not remember all of the little details that make the Gingerbread Man extra adorable, so this tutorial will show them how to add those details to their gingerbread man, such as turning out the toes and squiggles of frosting for the sleeves.
Draw the head, arms, and legs of a gingerbread man, then trace them with a marker and color them. Add a simple face, a bow tie, and four squiggles to the top and bottom of the gingerbread figure.
How do you draw a man easy?
In just 9 simple steps, you can draw a complete man!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Now, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
- Step 6 u2014 Finally, Draw a Pair of Nice Shoes.
How do you draw a gingerbread man in Shrek?
Drawing Lesson: How to Draw the Gingerbread Man from Shrek in Simple Steps
- Begin with a cross-sectioned circle.
- Add a bell shape at the bottom.
- Add two curved rectangles for the arms.
- Add two shorter curves for the legs.
- Draw two small circles on the head for the eyes, and two rectangles on top of each for the brows.
How do you make a gingerbread man out of paper?
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- 1Print out a gingerbread man template or draw your own gingerbread man.
- 2Cut out one template.
- 3Position the template.
- 4Fold the paper accordion-style.
- 5Fold or trim the excess paper.
- 6Cut out.
- 7Unfold the paper.
- 8Round out the corners.