How to Draw a Cake
For a drawing lesson, students can make their own cake, which starts as a cylinder but is then cut out to reveal what is layered inside. A few simple “slice” lines will allow students to peek inside their cake and provide a variety of coloring options.
Draw a cake pedastal with a marker and color it. Add symmetrical slice lines, a center line, and symmetrical layers. Add frosting lines, finish frosting, and draw a table line.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you sketch a cake?
- Draw a tail cylinder.
- Draw symmetrical slice lines.
- Erase gray curves, add center line.
- Draw an oval underneath.
- Finish the cake pedastal.
- Add frosting lines.
- Draw cake layers.
Is cake a food?
Cake is a baked sweet food made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients that is commonly served as a celebratory dish at weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays.