How to Draw an Eye (updated)
This is a tutorial on how to draw the eye. It’s fairly simple, but it may take a few tries to get it right. 2 different kinds of pencils: a dark 6B or 8B, and a lighter HB. Paper flat surface to draw on, such as a table or clipboard. Using a pencil, draw an outline of the eye. Darken the inner circle in the eye, and draw a line in the inner corner. If drawing a male eye, make the
How do you draw inside your eye?
How to Make an Eye (Revised)
- Step 1: Outline. To begin, draw the basic almond-shaped outline of the eye.
- Step 2: Inner Circle.
- Step 3: Pupil and Highlight.
- Step 4: Fill in the Pupil.
- Step 5: Upper and Lower Eyelid.
- Step 6: Begin Drawing the Eyelashes.
How do you get cute eyes?
However, there are simple steps you can take to improve the health and sparkle of your eyes as long as you have realistic expectations.
- Avoid dry air.
- Place green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Increase your omega fatty acid intake.
- Try using rose water.
- Use cucumbers to reduce puffiness.
- Try an eye massage.
How do you draw perfectly?
Here are some suggestions for those who want to improve their drawing skills:
- Look at drawings. Whether simple line drawings or meticulously detailed renderings, looking at other people’s work can teach you a lot.
- Draw from drawings.
- Draw from photographs.
- Draw from life.
- Take a class.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Create a Shaded Eye
- With the HB pencil, draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Soften the shadows with the blending stump.
- With the eraser, clean the illuminated area.
- With the HB pencil, draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you draw a realistic human?
Drawing Realistic Humans: 7 Tips
- Follow the Line of Action! Constructed poses can often appear stiff.
- Do a Head Count.
- Remember Your Head and Shoulders.
- A Space to Think.
- Get Your Head on Straight… But Not Too Straight.
- Smile From Ear to Ear.