How to Draw a Teddy Bear
It might be easier to draw this simple version of one that is just lying flat than an origami bear.
How to Draw a Teddy Bear: Start with a square and add a simple hat, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. Next, add two legs below and trace with marker and color. Time required: 25 minutes.
How do you draw a teddy bear face easy?
- Draw an oval to form the bear’s face’s outline.
- Draw two short upside down U-shapes on the oval to form the ears.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a smaller oval to form the bear’s muzzle.
- Draw the bear’s nose.
- Draw the bear’s mouth.
How do you draw a bear face for kids?
- Draw an upside down U.
- add a circle nose.
- draw an upside down heart.
- add two circles on the sides for eyes.
- draw two ears.
- add a large U for the mouth.
- add an inside lip line.
- add teeth and grass in the background.
What are teddy bear hamsters?
A teddy bear hamster, also known as a long-haired Syrian hamster, is a small creature that grows to be 6 inches long and weighs up to 5.3 ounces. It gets its name from its resemblance to a teddy bear, with large ears, small dark eyes, and a tiny nose.