How to Draw a Crown
Crown design features a design element known as the fleur de lis, which is a stylized iris. In French, fleur means “flower” and lis means “lily,” although the design is actually a stylized iris.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Crown
Draw a straight, horizontal line first, then a slightly curved line above it, parallel to the first. This will form the base of the crown, the part that touches the head. Crown drawing – step 2 Connect the lines with short, curved lines. Crown drawing – step 3 Within the enclosed shape, draw another long, straight line parallel to the first, as well as a curved line.
How do you draw a realistic crown step by step?
1. How to Begin a Crown Drawing
- Draw a vertical line.
- Draw an ellipse on the bottom.
- Draw an identical ellipse a little higher.
- Draw two more ellipses inside, a little farther from the previous ones.
How do you draw a simple queen?
Drawing a Queen: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval to aid in the formation of the queen’s head.
- Erase the top of the oval and replace it with the queen’s hair.
- Draw the crown, erasing as needed. Use curved lines to sketch the sides and bottom of the crown.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a queen?
For the cheek and jaw line, draw a circle and a curved line with a small bump on the side. For the crown, draw a circle below the head and a bell shape for the skirt. For the arms, draw balloon shaped sleeves.