How to Draw Lemonade
Different types of lemonade are popular in different cultures. “Cloudy” or “traditional lemonade” is a homemade recipe of lemon juice, water, and sugar; other “ades” are made from fruits such as limes, oranges, and cherries.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Lemonade
Begin by drawing two straight vertical lines parallel to one another to form the glass’s sides. Connect the lines at the bottom with a curved line and at the top with a flattened oval. Draw a lemon perched on the edge of a glass. Detail the liquid by drawing horizontal curved lines across the glass. Plain lemonade is pale yellow in color, but flavored lemonades are often pink.
How do you draw a jug step by step?
What is the best way to draw a jug?
- The vase should be smooth and symmetrical.
- Draw an oval at the top of the vertical line u2013 this is the jug’s top edge (or “mouth”).
- Now draw the jug’s body using two curved lines.
- Connect these two lines with a slightly curved line and create the jug’s bottom.
How do you draw a simple lemon?
Drawing a Lemon: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing an oval that is slanted diagonally.
- Draw a long, curved line that starts on one side of the lemon, passes under it, and connects on the opposite side.
- Draw an irregular shape behind the lemon.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.