How to Draw Sacred Geometry: Step by Step Guide
Instructions on drawing all sacred geometry symbols, including the Flower of Life, using a simple step-by-step method. What materials you will need: Pencil/Eraser Compass Straight Edge, Paper, Ink, Copics, and Ruler
Part 1: How to Draw Sacred Geometry: Understanding the Grid (9 Steps)
This week’s lesson is all about understanding the basic grid that all of the primary sacred geometry symbols are drawn from. Create a hexagon with your compass and divide each side into three segments. Then, using the same grid, draw a line from the top left to the top right.
Part 2: How to Draw Sacred Geometry: Understanding how the 12 symbols interact with the grid.
Use these diagrams as a reference to show how each shape corresponds to the points on the grid. Deconstructing the Flower of Life: How to Draw Sacred Geometry PDF includes names of all the sacred geometry symbols, examples of how they interact with the grid, and a printable blank grid so you can practice drawing right away.
What religion is the flower of life?
Christianity has drawn numerous parallels between the Flower of Life and Christianity, with the Seed of Life symbolizing the seven days of creation with its seven overlapping circles.
What does Metatron’s Cube mean?
The Archangel Metatron uses this mystical 3-dimensional cube to keep an eye on the flow of energy connecting earth and the divine. It contains all 5 Platonic Solids hidden inside, symbolizing the underlying patterns of our universe. It spins with energy to help you replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
What is Mandala Flower of Life?
All geometric forms can be found within it; it is used as a blueprint for more complex sacred geometry shapes like Metatron’s Cube and Merkaba. a series of overlapping circles that can build infinitely outward, forming a flower-like grid; all geometric forms can be found within it.
How do you make a mandala grid?
Using Grids to Draw a Mandala
- Draw a circle with your compass.
- Step 2: Locate Your Center.
- Step 3: Determine How Many Sections.
- Step 4: Draw the Guidelines.
- Step 5: Draw Several Circles.
- Step 6: Start Your Design.
- Step 7: Build Your Design Outward.
- Step 8: Vary the Shapes.
How do you start drawing mandalas?
What Is a Mandala and How Do I Make One?
- Learn how to draw a mandala by first measuring out your paper into a square shape.
- Next, draw a series of circles around this dot.
- Lastly, measure out another distance from the center dot.
What is the Flower of Life symbol?
Within the magical world of Sacred Geometry, the Flower Of Life symbol is one of the most fascinating, well-known, and recognized geometric symbols, representing the cycle of life and believed to contain the most meaningful and sacred patterns of our universe as a whole.
How do you make a flower of life?
The flower of life is a sacred geometric form that is the symbol of creation. It is made by first forming a circle, then moving to the edge of that circle and forming another, each one one radius away from the others and equal in size.
How do you make a flower with a protractor?
What should I do?
- On a small sheet of cardboard, draw a straight line.
- Place your protractor on the line, centred on the mark.
- Cut along the two lines to get a piece of cardboard with a 137.5 degree angle.
- Draw a small circle to be the center of your flower.
- Draw one petal coming out of the circle.
How do you draw a mandala circle of life?
It’s incredibly easy to draw the Seed of Life.
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Then, as shown by the green arrows, locate the two points where the circles intersect.
- For the next step, simply repeat the process
- locate the two new intersections and draw circles from those points.