How to Draw a Spider – Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
This tutorial (neither the spider nor the tutorial) isn’t scary at all, and you’ll be able to master it in no time. These creepy crawlers are fun to draw all year, but they “peak” around Halloween – check out our other easy drawing tutorials for inspiration.
Draw the first pair of cards.
Draw a straight line from the spider’s “but” if you want it to hang from the web. You now know how to draw a spider.
Become a member to gain access to our growing collection of educational and crafty printables, including how to draw a bat and all other printables in our membership library. New high-quality resources are added multiple times per week, so you don’t have to waste time looking for them.
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
With brand new resources added on a weekly basis, you’ll never run out of fun things to make with your kids (either as a parent or as a teacher) if you join the Easy Peasy and Fun membership.
How do you draw a spider step by step?
- Draw a burst of about 10 lines.
- Draw a curved ring near the center.
- Add a larger curved ring.
- Add an even larger curved ring.
- Draw the oval abdomen,
- Add the thorax, and front legs.
- Add three more sets of legs.
Is Black Widow appropriate for kids?
Black Widow is rated PG-13 for language and violence, and it’s about the same level of violence as Black Panther, but the females take center stage and kick everyone’s butt. It’s probably not for younger kids because it’s a darker Marvel film.
How many eyes do a spider have?
Spiders typically have eight eyes.
How do you make a small spider web?
How to Draw a Cobweb (Version 1)
- Start by drawing a cross, then one horizontal and one vertical line.
- Draw two more lines, this time diagonals.
- Weave your web.
- Continue with the next arch, starting where the previous one ended.