How to Draw a Scarf
Scarves were worn by soldiers in ancient Rome to keep their armor from injuring their necks, and scarves were also used to identify the rank of ancient Chinese warriors. This easy step-by-step drawing tutorial will show you how to draw a scarf.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Scarf
Begin by drawing a curved line that outlines the inner side of the scarf. Connect this end of the line with the outline of the scarf with several shorter, overlapping curved lines. Strip the remainder of the scarf with parallel curved lines for each stripe. Draw fringe hanging from the ends, and double the length of each strand.
How do you draw a simple scarf?
Drawing a Scarf: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a curved line.
- Draw another curved line that follows the curve of the inner line but is not connected to it.
- Connect each of the top outer lines with a long curved line.
- Draw a long curved line descending downward from the inner outline of the scarf.
How do you draw a scarf for kids?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Scarf for Kids
- Draw a large oval first, leaving a gap at the left and right ends.
- Draw two more curves inside, as shown above.
- Draw two long vertical lines at the bottom.
- Draw five vertical lines on the opposite side of the bottom.
How do you draw a skull?
How to draw a skull in step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Draw the basic shapes and lines.
- Step 2: Draw the eye sockets and nasal cavity.
- Step 3: Define the cheekbones and jawline.
- Step 4: Add more detail to the top of the skull.
- Step 5: Outline the teeth.