How to Draw a Beard
The beard is the facial hair that grows on a man’s chin and cheeks. In some cultures, men are expected to grow a beard when they reach a certain age or marry. The beard has long been associated with symbolism in many cultures throughout history.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Beard
Begin by sketching the eyes, then outline the face and hair, using jagged edges to outline the cheeks and above the brow. For the beard, draw a series of curved lines that meet at jagged points. You can make him old or young by coloring his hair and beard any color you want. Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
How do you draw a man step by step?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
What to use to draw on a beard?
When it comes to drawing on your beard, you have several options: mascara, liquid eyeliner, and face paint. The important thing is to find a product that matches or is slightly darker than your hair color.
How do you make a pencil beard?
3 Steps to Drawing Facial Hair
- Create a line drawing of a nose, mouth, and mustache using the grid method and a mechanical pencil.
- Build and Blend the Dark Tones. When you’re satisfied with your accuracy, carefully remove the grid lines with a kneaded eraser.
- Deepen the Tones, Blend, and Lift.
How do you make a fake beard look real?
Dab the top edge of your beard with a sponge-tipped makeup brush dipped in spirit gum remover, wait 30 seconds for the spirit gum to dissolve, then pull the beard away. Repeat the process for the next layer of beard until you’ve removed everything.
How do you grow a beard?
How To Grow A Beard is a guide on how to grow a beard.
- If you’re going to grow a beard, know your facial hair.
- When growing a beard, consider your face shape.
- Shave Your Face Before Growing a Beard.
- Let Your Beard Grow for At Least Two Months Before Trimming.
- Plan Your Beard Lines.