How to Draw a Cute Tiger
Learn how to draw a Cute Tiger in 6 simple steps – great for kids and novice artists. Click on the individual steps below for a High Resolution printable PDF version, and read some interesting facts about Cute Tigers at the bottom of the page.
How to Draw a Cute Tiger – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Step 1: Draw a squarish shape with two rounded ears at the top. Step 2: Add two large dark circle eyes, a line under the eye, and a line down and around again to complete the face.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger for kids?
- Start with a sideways oval for the body.
- Draw the front two legs.
- Draw the back two legs and tail.
- Erase the inside gray lines.
- Add triangles to the body and face.
- Draw the chest lines, tail stripes, and bushes.
What Colours are tigers?
Standard orange with black stripes, white with black or dark stripes, and the golden tiger with cinnamon stripes are the three distinct colors of tigers.
What are good tiger names?
Top Cat Names That Are Also Tiger Names
- Amber is derived from the word for a lovely ‘orange gemstone’
- Babur (Urdu origin) means ‘Tiger’
- Edan (Celtic word) means ‘fire’
- Kano means’manly capacity’ in Japanese, a special Tiger name for guys
- Maynard means ‘courageous’ and’strong’