How to Draw a Cute Baby Kitten for Young Children (Step by Step Drawing) – Rainbow Printables
Easy and simple drawing guide tutorial. Cute, full-size coloring printables for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school-age children. Note: This and our other tutorials are suitable for ages 3 to 10 (preschool and above).
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Draw a Kitten
For a cute kitten’s head, draw an oval face with triangular ears on each side, with one smaller triangle inside each. Draw two small circular eyes parallel to each other for the kitten’s face, and two short vertical lines on each foot to highlight the toes.
Cool Kitten Facts for Kids
Kittens are born with blue eyes and develop a fully developed eye color around the age of eight weeks. Kittens need to be nursed every two hours, just like human babies, and even the heaviest kittens weigh less than a small lemon.
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We’d like to enlist your assistance with how-to-draw tutorials, which will enable us to commission more content from small, independent artists while also allowing us to teach young children around the world how to draw and create more art through art.
How do you draw a baby kitten?
Let’s get started drawing a kitten!
- Draw two triangular cat ears connected by a curved downward line in the upper right corner of your paper.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw an Outline of the Kitten’s Face.
- Step 3 u2014 Then, Draw the Kitten’s Front Legs.
- Step 4 u2014 Draw the Kitten’s Bottom Part of the Body.
How can I make my cat Fluffy?
To summarize, if you want your cat to become fat and fluffy (in a healthy way), keep the following in mind:
- Provide a nutritious diet.
- Add fish oil to your cat’s diet.
- Brush your cat’s coat on a regular basis.
- Avoid boredom by giving your cat toys and trees.
- Take your cat to the vet on a regular basis.