How to Draw Warrior Cats Tutorial | Warriors Amino
So I like to draw a lot, mostly cats, and I’ve picked up a few tips and tricks from YouTuber Riverspirit. Sketch out where and how you want the ears and the cross thingy for lining up and centring the facial features, as well as a smaller circle inside the chest circle for the shoulder.
How do you make a good cat OC?
Top 10 Ways to Become a Better Warrior Cats OC
- 1 Give them flaws.
- 2 Don’t use unnatural fur or eye colors (green, purple, etc.)
- 3 Don’t use star as a prefix.
- 4 Don’t make him/her involved in more than three prophecies.
- 5 Don’t use things cats don’t understand (galaxy, neon, etc) as a prefix or suffix.
How do you make a warrior cat OC?
Text of Literature
- Give your cat their own unique features.
- Keep it natural.
- There are no breeds.
- Personality is required.
- Give your OC a realistic age for what they are doing.
- Pick one clan and stick to it.
What color eyes does graystripe have?
Graystripe is a dark gray teddy bear with yellow eyes and a darker gray fur stripe running down his back.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do I name my warrior cat?
There are some additional rules to follow when naming a warrior cat from the book series, such as:
- Cats under the age of six months are always given the suffix ‘Kit.’ Cats over six months (or apprentices) are given the suffix ‘Paw.’ Clan leaders are given the suffix ‘Star.’
How do I create a warrior cat profile?
Consider your cat’s name, age, gender, fur color, fur pattern, eye color, and size, and write them down, as well as any physical differences (such as a permanent limp or twisted paw) or conditions (such as being deaf or blind).
How would you describe Warrior Cats OC?
His glossy fur is long and he sheds frequently; his tail is shorter than average and appears twice as thick due to his long, flowing fur; he is stocky and thick, though he is taller than the average tom; he is stocky and thick, though he is taller than the average tom; he is stocky and thick, though he is taller than the average tom; he is stocky and thick, though he is taller than the average tom; he