How do you draw Jesus on the cross?
Drawing Jesus on the Cross: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a narrow vertical rectangle with straight lines.
- Draw a narrow horizontal rectangle at a perpendicular angle to the first, forming the shape of the cross.
- Sketch Jesus’ face, erasing as needed.
What does INRI mean?
INRI is commonly thought to stand for “Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum,” which means “Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews,” but there appears to be more.
What is cross hatching?
Cross-hatching is a line drawing technique that depicts light and shadow by using the white or openness of the page to represent light and a density of crossed lines to represent shadow.
How do you make a 3D cross?
How to Make a Three-Dimensional Cross
- First, draw two rectangles like this.
- Second, draw lines coming off the corners.
- Connect all those lines to the cross or to each other.
- Connect the corner to the cross so it looks three-dimensional.
- Now draw the hill and a few marks for the grass.
- Draw lines for the shadow.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.