How to Draw a Converse
Converse is an American shoe company that was founded in 1908 and was acquired by Nike in 2003. Its popular product lines include the Chuck Taylor All-Star and One Star. This simple, step-by-step cartoon shoe drawing tutorial shows you how to draw a Converse.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Converse
Draw circles along the side of the tongue area to indicate eyelets through which laces will pass, then draw a pair of curved lines across the sole below the vamp and the toe tip. How to draw Converse. Enclose irregular curved shapes overlapping the eyelets and the top of the shoe. These lines indicate the shoelaces.
How do you draw good shoes?
Drawing a Shoe: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Draw a rectangle.
- Draw a long, straight line across the bottom of the rectangle.
- Draw a long, curved line from one side of the rectangle to the other, outlining the shape of the shoe’s top.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
What is still life drawing?
Still life drawings are depictions of non-living objects arranged in a specific way to convey meaning or create a visual effect. Common still life objects include flowers, fruits, vegetables, and other foods and beverages, as well as dead animals (such as wild game and fish).