How to Draw Asian Eyes
One of the most distinguishing features of an Asian eye is the eyelid crease.
Step 1: Draw a Circle
Start by drawing a faint circle and then filling in the rest of the area with different colored pencils. It doesn’t have to be perfect because we’ll erase it later.
Step 2: Pick an Angle
The inner side of the eye and the middle of the iris will be on the left side of my circle.
Step 4: Draw the Top Lid
When drawing Caucasian eyes, I like to end my stroke at the intersection of the circle and the straight line because it gives the skin a tense appearance.
Step 6: Add a Crease
Taper your pencil stroke at the inner corner of the eye to make it appear Asian; the crease may not be visible at all for some Southeast Asians, and it may even run parallel to the top eyelid instead of being tapered on one end for others.
Step 8: Add Some Details
The caruncula, a soft pink bit of flesh that is separate from the eyeball, is located at the inner corner of the eye, and you can draw a curve or two right there to indicate the transition between the two forms.
Step 9: Shade Your Eyes
Darlene founded RFA. in 2013 with the goal of sharing simple yet detailed drawing tutorials with other artists. Iris detailing u2013 5:43. Shading u2013 18:09. Eyelashes u2013 30:50. Learn how to draw more eye shapes here:. How to draw 6 different eye shapes.
How do you draw Asian eyes easy?
Drawing Asian Eyes: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Step 1: Draw a Circle. Begin by drawing a faint circle.
- Step 2: Choose an Angle. Eyes can slant in a variety of ways.
- Step 3: Draw the Inner Corner of the Eye.
- Step 4: Draw the Top Lid.
- Step 5: Draw the Bottom Lid.
- Step 6: Add a Crease.
- Step 7: Erase Outlines.
Are almond eyes?
You have almond-shaped eyes if the iris of your eyes touches white on both the bottom and top, and you can see a visible crease when looking at your lids.
What is a good anime girl name?
Names of Anime Girls
- Akane (Japanese origin) – the most common meaning of this name is “deep red.”
- Hana (Japanese origin) – Hana means “flower” in Japanese.
- Haruka (Japanese origin) – Haruka can mean “distant” or “remote.”
How do you draw Anime girl eyes?
Tutorial on How to Draw Female Anime Eyes
- Step 1: Draw the Eye’s Outer Shape.
- Step 2: Draw the Iris’ Shape.
- Step 3: Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4: Draw the Dark Area at the Top of the Iris.
- Step 5: Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6: Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7: Shade The Different Areas of the Eye.