Easy How to Draw a Tiger Tutorial and Tiger Coloring Page
Tiger markings are covered in stripes, and each animal’s markers are unique; there is a side view of the body, so they can be seen, but they are placed in a kind of pattern all around the edge.
Getting Started with Drawing Guides
Simply fold the sheet of paper in half both ways, make a crease, and unfold. Drawing skills are all about getting the size and placement of lines on paper. Having some visual reference point to get started will always help anyone learn how to be a little more accurate.
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
With the red button below, you can now easily download this drawing as a coloring page by opening it as a PDF file, which you can then save to your desktop. It’s never been easier to see and download so many of my coloring pages in one place.
Materials for How to Draw a Tiger
Ticonderoga brand permanent markers are the most reliable, make nice dark lines when you need them, and are the easiest to erase. Fine point permanent markers have a good tip for coloring and never bleed when they get wet.
Directions for How to Draw a Tiger Step by Step
Add a safari-like background. Trace with a marker and color. Draw lots of triangles and stripes on the tail. Attach one front and one back leg. Erase the gray lines.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger for kids?
- Start with a sideways oval for the body.
- Draw the front two legs.
- Draw the back two legs and tail.
- Erase the inside gray lines.
- Add triangles to the body and face.
- Draw the chest lines, tail stripes, and bushes.
What are good tiger names?
Top Cat Names That Are Also Tiger Names
- Amber is derived from the word for a lovely ‘orange gemstone’
- Babur (Urdu origin) means ‘Tiger’
- Edan (Celtic word) means ‘fire’
- Kano means’manly capacity’ in Japanese, a special Tiger name for guys
- Maynard means ‘courageous’ and’strong’