Simple Steps to Drawing Banners
With a little practice, you’ll be able to make some really cool banner designs. We’ll show you the basics in three different ways, and there’s a worksheet at the end that you can download for free and print to try it out for yourself.
Draw lines from each point to the center of the center dot, then connect them with lines that connect to the original rectangle. Don’t forget your lettering!
Draw a wavy rectangle, parallel lines, and a curvy tail, then draw lines from the S-tail to the main rectangle to create your V-cut. Don’t forget to add your lettering! You can do the same V-cut, straight or jagged, as seen in the first two videos.
How do I make a banner?
Make a banner.
- To use one of the templates installed in Publisher, go to File > New and select Built-in.
- Select the Banners category, then click the banner design you want u2014 for example, Baby Congratulations.
- Under Customize and Options, choose any options you want.
- Click Create.
How do I create a banner in Word?
Materials for making a banner include:
- Step 1: Draw a curved line for the top of your banner.
- Step 2: Draw a curved line for the bottom of your banner.
- Step 3: Connect your top and bottom lines with two short vertical lines.
- Step 4: Draw a line a little more than halfway up each side of your banner to create the top of the “tails.”