How to Draw a Mountain Lion
Learn how to draw a Mountain Lion in 7 simple steps – perfect for kids and novice artists. Click on the individual steps below for a High Resolution printable PDF version of the tutorial, and read some interesting facts about the Mountain Lion at the bottom of the page.
How to Draw a Mountain Lion – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Mountain lions are one of the big cats, which means they can roar. They aren’t as common as they once were in some parts of the United States, but they are making a comeback in the eastern part of the country.
How do you draw a lion easy steps?
Step-by-Step Lion Drawing Instructions
- We’ll begin by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- Next, draw a few curved lines.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- After that, draw the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- After that, draw the front legs.
How do you draw a realistic cougar?
What is the best way to draw a cougar?
- Step 1: Draw two circles for the cougar’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle for the cougar’s head on the upper left side.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the cougar’s head to place the facial features later.
What color is a cougar?
Cougar kittens are spotted until they are 4-5 months old, after which, barring patterns may remain up to 14 months of age. Cougars range in color from reddish-brown to tawny (deerlike) to gray, with a black tip on their long tail. Cougar kittens are spotted until they are 4-5 months old, after which, barring patterns may remain up to 14 months of age.
What eats a mountain lion?
Mountain lions are top predators, and when they are young or sick, they may be preyed upon by other mountain lions, wolves, or bears.
How do you draw a lion cub for kids?
After each step, please PAUSE the “How to Draw a Lion Cub” video to draw at your own pace.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the lion cub’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle for the lion cub’s head on the top left side.
- Step 3: Draw a curved horizontal line across the head.
How do you make a lion face?
Make a circle around the intersection to get a rough idea of the upper part of the head’s width and shape, then draw two circles to represent the basic shape and size of the ears. Finally, draw two more circles (slightly overlapping the big one) to represent the snout’s end.
How do you draw a realistic coyote?
VIDEO: How to Draw a Coyote
- Step 1: Draw two circles for the coyote’s body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the top left side for the coyote’s head.
- Step 3: Inside the head, draw two curved, intersecting lines to help you draw the coyote’s facial features later.