How to Draw a Cute Unicorn
Unicorns are mythical, magical horses with spiral horns in the center of their heads; there is no fossil evidence of such a creature, but it has been depicted in artwork since antiquity, and they have been widely adopted in modern popular culture, particularly in children’s cartoons.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cartoon Unicorn
Draw the unicorn’s head, snout, lower jaw, ears, legs, mane, and hoof, erasing the guide lines left by the circle and oval and replacing them with new lines. Unicorns can be any color of the rainbow, so color your cute unicorn however you want.
How do you draw unicorn wings?
How to Draw Unicorn Wings: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
- How to Draw Unicorn Wings.
- Draw the outline for the wings.
- Draw the upper edge of the wings as shown.
- Make six fur over the wings.
- Make bottom fur over the wings.
- Make tiny fur and lines over the wings.
What is a unicorn baby?
Babies who wake up every 2 hours to feed for weeks on end are far more common than babies who sleep 8 hours a night from birth (I like to refer to these super sleepers as “unicorn babies” – I’ve heard of them but have never met one).
What is a real unicorn?
Unicorn means “one horn,” and it is usually depicted as a white, horse-like creature with a single horn growing from its forehead. It can also be a deer, donkey, or goat with a single horn. The horn is usually long and straight, with spiral striations running the length of it.
How do you draw a heart with wings?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions in Writing
- (Step 1) Draw a sideways #3 shape. (Step 2) Then, below it, draw a letter ‘v’ shape to form a heart shape. (Step 3-6) Draw #3 shapes for wings. (Step 7) Finish off the smaller wings with a letter ‘U’ shape.