How to Draw Darwin Watterson
Use the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below to learn how to draw Darwin Watterson from Cartoon Network’s The Amazing World of Gumball. A new cartoon drawing tutorial is uploaded every week, so stay tooned!
Did Darwin do his own illustrations?
Darwin made some modest art as a scientist, and he worked closely with artists to illustrate his books, which may surprise readers of On the Origin of Species, which has only one illustration showing species branching, but his other books were lavishly illustrated.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How tall is Anais?
Anais is 2′ 10″ ( 2 foot 10 inches ), and I haven’t been able to come up with an alternate height for her because I haven’t been able to find a picture of her standing straight with her ears in an upright position next to another character who is also standing straight.