How to Draw a Dragon (Flying)
How to Draw a Dragon (Flying) in Time-Lapse (Speed Drawing) Video A step-by-step guide on how to draw a dragon in pencil.
How do you draw a easy dragon?
- Draw a sideways “V” for the open mouth.
- Add crocodile-like jaws around it.
- Draw the top of the body.
- Draw the bottom of the body.
- Draw the dragon’s legs and claws.
- Add a belly line, horn, teeth, and eye.
- Draw the belly texture lines.
What color are dragons?
Dragons come in a variety of colors; gold, bronze, brown, blue, and green dragons are canon, which means they are the original colors found in the Pern books.
What is real dragon?
A dragon is a large, serpentine, legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures around the world. While dragon beliefs vary greatly by region, dragons in western cultures have often been depicted as winged, horned, four-legged, and capable of breathing fire since the High Middle Ages.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.