How to Draw a Boy
Mr. Syntax, an eccentric schoolmaster created by a British artist in 1809, is said to be the first popular cartoon character in history; all you need is a pencil and a piece of paper. Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Boy
Draw the hair crossing over the forehead by connecting short, curved lines at sharp points. Enclose a curved rectangle shape below the shoulders to form the boy’s torso. Detail the arms and legs with curved lines and wavy lines. Draw a shoe using curved lines for the top and bottom, and a straight line for the back.
How do you draw a easy boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
What should I draw cartoon?
(With Free Video Tutorials) 50 Cartoon Characters Anyone Can Draw
- Bugs Bunny.
- Bart Simpson. This spiky-haired kid is also well-known around the world and a lot of fun to draw.
- Peter Griffin.
- Shaggy Rogers.
- Barney Rubble.
- Jake The Dog.
- Princess Bubblegum.
How do you make cartoon characters?
[For Non-Illustrators] 5 Simple Ways to Create Your Own Cartoon Character
- Character builders.
- Tools for turning your photo into a cartoon character.
- Outsource to designers or illustrators.
- Modify stock cartoon characters.