How to Draw a Bunny
Bunnies have long been a popular character in animation, and this simple tutorial will show you how to draw one with just a pencil and some paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Bunny
To make the bunny’s head, draw an irregular circular shape that is a little wider at the bottom than the top. Use curved lines to connect the head and the body. Enclose a long, narrow shape within each ear and enclose a second shape behind the first using a short, curved line.
How do you draw a bunny rabbit face?
- Draw a circle.
- Begin the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Begin the fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled.
What is a rabbit Colour?
BEW, broken, chestnut, chinchilla, chocolate, fawn, Himalayan, lilac, lynx, opal, orange, otter, REW, sable marten, sable point, Siamese sable, Siamese smoke pearl, silver marten, smoke pearl marten, squirrel, seal, tan, and tortoise shell
How do you make a paper rabbit?
How to Make a Paper Rabbit (with Pictures)
- Step 1: Selecting Paper.
- Step 2: Converting A4 Paper to 8.5 Inch by 8.5 Inch.
- Step 3: Folding Diagonally.
- Step 4: Folding Again.
- Step 5: Folding the Top Right Tip Down.
- Step 6: Folding the Tip Up.
- Step 7: Flipping the Paper.
- Step 8: Bringing the Bottom Tip Up.