How to Draw Graffiti Letters
With just a 2b pencil, hb pencil, and 2h pencil, you can create a transparent graffiti. Add more details by drawing a design on the graffiti; you can choose any design you want, such as metallic, balloon, fluffy, gummy, and so on.
How do you do street writing?
How to Write a Letter
- On the first line, write the recipient’s name
- on the second line, write the street address or post office box number
- and on the third line, write the city, state, and ZIP code.
What are the three types of graffiti?
Graffiti Styles: The Top Ten
- Sticker (aka Slap)
- Poster (aka Paste-Up)
- Heaven or Heaven-spot.
- Throw-ups. A throw-up is a slightly more sophisticated version of a tag, though it can still be done quickly.
Who is most famous graffiti artist?
Banksy is arguably the most well-known graffiti artist of all time, and no one has done more to advance the art form than he has.
What are graffiti styles?
The 13 Most Common Graffiti Styles
- A tag is the quickest and easiest style.
- Throw-up. A throw-up is a word, similar to a tag.
- Blockbuster. A blockbuster is essentially a large throw-up, usually done in blocky lettering.
What is bad about graffiti?
Graffiti can damage decorative or delicate surfaces, making affected areas appear run-down and threatening to customers and prospects. Graffiti can also be very offensive, threatening groups or individuals, or racially abusive.