Drawing Anime Clothing Folds
Give the sleeve a few bumps, such as the ones near the neck and hand, to make it look like a letter ‘L’ sideways or upside-down. Note that not all bumps have to go INTO the fabric.
What do you use to draw on fabric?
If you want to follow a precise, pre-made pattern or picture, use a pencil or a disappearing ink pen to transfer your design to your fabric; for dark fabrics, use a white chalk pencil to trace your design. If you want to follow a precise, pre-made pattern or picture, use a stencil.
How do you draw easy fabric?
1. How to Make a Silk Fabric Drawing
- Start with an ovalu2014this will be the top of the cylinder the fabric will be laid on.
- Draw another, larger oval below.
- Draw the fabric’s direction as it travels down the cylinder.
- Draw the fabric’s edge and plan its folds.