How to Draw Skulls: Easy Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Seven Different Skulls! — Art is Fun
You’ll learn how to draw the basic features of seven different funky skulls in this drawing lesson, after which you can color and decorate your skull drawings for the Day of the Dead (Du00eda de Muertos), as shown on the right.
Steps 1u20137: Draw a circle with a flat bottom, almost “squashed” look. Step 8: Next to the circle, draw a graceful u-shape that dips down and returns inside the circle. Step 9: Connect these lines with a gently curved u-shaped line. Draw the arc of a circle, but leave a wide opening at the bottom. Attach 2 short lines (1 on each side) to the bottom of the circle.
How do you draw a simple skull?
How to draw a skull in step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Draw the basic shapes and lines.
- Step 2: Draw the eye sockets and nasal cavity.
- Step 3: Define the cheekbones and jawline.
- Step 4: Add more detail to the top of the skull.
- Step 5: Outline the teeth.