How to Draw a Semi Truck
This week, we’ll show you how to draw a semi-truck, which allows you to attach and detach trailers. Semi-trucks can carry a lot of weight in one direction and a trailer with a different load in the other.
How do you draw a semi-truck? Start with the outline of a vehicle and work your way up from there, using simple lines and not attempting to make them clear and even because we will have to correct them repeatedly in the future.
Draw the front arch and fender above it, as well as the visible side part of the bumper and grille, as well as a step near the arch and the area where the fender meets the ground.
Because the windows are small due to the vehicle’s size, draw a long vertical exhaust pipe to the right of the side window that looks like it’s coming out of the engine.
Draw a door with a few straight lines, an air cleaner as a vertical rectangle close to the door, and a long horizontal rectangle for the fuel tank at the bottom of the picture.
Because we are drawing a semi-truck from the side, we can only see the wheels closest to us. Because different trucks have different numbers of wheels, we decided to draw three rows of wheels instead of just one row for simplicity’s sake. Please note the position of the wheels in relation to each other because we are drawing the Semi-Truck.
Draw a circle, then draw six circles between the central circular part and the edge of the rim; finally, draw the rims – the areas where the circles meet – in the same manner as the original shape of the circle.
Remove all auxiliary construction lines and make the drawing’s necessary lines clearer and crisper; if you find any inaccuracies or mistakes, try to correct them by returning to the stage where you made the mistake; this will give your semi-truck drawing a more complete and voluminous appearance.
How do you draw a easy truck step by step?
- Draw a rectangle. Add the cab shape. Add the front end.
- Draw wheels with rims inside.
- Draw wheel openings.
- Erase lines, add details, and a window.
- Draw lights, bumper, and road.
How do you do semi realistic art?
How to make a pair of semi-realistic eyes
- Create a layer under the sketch and fill in with colors.
- Low opacity of the sketch layer.
- Add blush under the eye and create an under eye crease.
- Put highlights at the corner and under the brow.
- Use Multiply mode to add shadows on the white of the eye.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a car?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumpers.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.